Constructors 911 has revolutionized the science of heat control by integrating its novel Insulative Ceramic Particle to impart uncommon heat-control properties to common products.
- 180,000 sq ft metal roof
- 30 ft ceilings
- 1.3 millimetres of Cool Roof Coat
- 0$ CAPEX
- 38°F lower indoor temp
- 49% less HVAC use
- 72 MWh yr/yr reduction over 3 months
Client was looking to reduce CapEx, improve customer experience, and curb emissions. Needs were met and average internal temperature dropped from 112°F to 74°F.
HVAC USE REDUCTION
COOL ROOF COAT ON
Our key features
- Constructors911 Insulative Ceramic Particle stops roof heat transfer
- Extend roof life 10+ years with rolling limited warranty
- Walkable in 90 minutes, rain safe in 8 hours
- 41°F to 200°F application range with mechanical bond cure
- UV resistant, waterproof, no-crack flexibility, & up to 2″ hail resistance
- Easy spray-on or roll-on application with no reportable VOCS
Constructors911 Cool Roof Coat redefines building heat-rejection by adding unusually low conductivity to high emissivity and reflectivity to keep rooftop heat out, even as soiling and latent heat transfer undermine conventional cool roof systems.